Wednesday, February 04, 2009

No...I'm not dead.

I would be very surprised if anyone reads this post without me having to tell them that I'm writing again but maybe I just have some super hardcore fans. It's coming up on a year since my last post. I remember vowing to keep up at least one per week. I blame Facebook.

So what has happened? Well Barack Obama is now the president, the economy is slowing down, and I'm still as busy as ever. I'm out on Precision 229 right now watching them drill my last well of the season. It's very early to be shutting everything down (usually we drill into March) but these are the times. I feel pretty secure with my job and have quite a few projects lined up to keep me busy this summer but I do have some good back up plans too (which may involve a trip to Costa Rica). What I'm really hoping for a the moment is some international opportunities with ConocoPhillips. One can only hope.

I'm afraid I don't have the huge motivation to write a bunch now. Sorry. My mind keeps drifting to a shower and some food at camp. Might go a little early.

1 Comments:

At 2/04/2009 1:03 p.m., Blogger Tracey & Chad said...

You know, if you hadn't left a comment on mine I wouldn't have checked yours. Yeah, we totally have to have a good get together sometime. It's too bad Family day is out for us, I'll email you more about that I'm sure! yay to blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home